The Stewardess Bible
Making Life Easier For Every Super Yacht Stewardess
Get Free Tips Straight Into Your In-Box
What Industry Professionals Are Saying
The Stewardess Bible is a great resource for all interior crew, with interesting and useful information both for industry long timers and those looking to enter the industry. I also highly recommend people check out Kylie’s new book for great insights, tips and techniques from someone who has been there and done it and not just got the T-shirts but got the stains out of them too!
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Stewardess Bible?
- Hotel manager
- Event manager
- Chief stewardess
- Superyacht stewardess
The guide has something for everyone, from a junior yacht stewardess through to the management level Chief Stewardess, offering step by step advice with detailed how to lists which includes theoretical information and practical examples. The Stewardess Bible includes:
- The Stewardess Bible’s Guide to Achieving Excellence in Service. (Module One)
- The Stewardess Bible’s Guide to Creating the Perfect Cocktail. (Module Two)
- The Stewardess Bible’s Guide to Housekeeping Perfection (Module Three)
Who is The Stewardess Bible Written For?
The Stewardess Bible, has been written for:
- Super yacht stewardesses
- Super yacht chief stewardesses
- Other super yacht crew
- Boutique Hotels
- Bed & Breakfast Operators
Is The Stewardess Bible a Super Yacht Stewardess Training Course?
No, The Stewardess Bible is in essence a text e- book which consists of three modules.
Created as supplementary material to help support you with your yachting career, you will receive;
- An E-Text book, to have on hand even when the internet on board drops out
- Standard operational procedures specific to the super yacht interior department
- A framework for smooth communications
- Easy to follow theoretical explanations
- Practical tips with real life case studies
- Over 150 cocktail recipes
- Detail explanation of liquor and great alternative substitutes
- Detailed check lists
- Inventory templates
- Sample interior operational schedules
If you are interested in hospitality management, there are many courses you can take to build skills and experience.
The Stewardess Bible firmly believes in hands on training, theoretical studies and structured courses. All three elements, compliment each other and recommends when looking for a course to do your diligent research accordingly.
Do you have an affiliate program?
Yes, The Stewardess Bible is very interested in working with others to build a strong resource centre for every super yacht stewardess. You can review our terms and conditions here: The Stewardess Bible affiliate program
For more information
For more frequently asked questions click here: FAQ
Don't Be Shy
Peace & Confidence
Fun & Joy