Frequently Asked QuestionsBefore contacting us, please browse our FAQ.
What is The Stewardess Bible?
The Stewardess Bible consists of three reference manuals, specifically designed for the superyacht industry.
The purpose of this book is to help the super yacht stewardess manage daily tasks in an easier, more time efficient, and stress free manner.
Created by a true hospitality professional, The Stewardess Bible, is a collaboration of over 22 years of top end hospitality experience from a range of perspectives:
- Hotel manager
- Event manager
- Chief stewardess
- Superyacht stewardess
The guide has something for everyone, from a junior yacht stewardess through to the management level Chief Stewardess, offering step by step advice with detailed how to lists which includes theoretical information and practical examples.
The Stewardess Bible includes:
- The Stewardess Bible’s Guide to Achieving Excellence in Service. (Module One)
- The Stewardess Bible’s Guide to Creating the Perfect Cocktail. (Module Two)
- The Stewardess Bible’s Guide to Housekeeping Perfection (Module Three)
Who is The Stewardess Bible Written For?
The Stewardess Bible, has been written for:
- Super yacht stewardesses
- Super yacht chief stewardesses
- Other super yacht crew
Is The Stewardess Bible a Super Yacht Stewardess Training Course?
No, The Stewardess Bible is in essence a book which consists of three modules.
Created as supplementary material to help support you with your yachting career, you will receive;
- An E-Text or print book (of your choice upon purchase), to have on hand, even when the internet on board drops out
- Standard operational procedures specific to the super yacht interior department
- A framework for smooth communications
- Easy to follow theoretical explanations
- Practical tips with real life case studies
- Over 150 cocktail recipes
- Detail explanation of liquor and great alternative substitutes
- Detailed check lists
- Inventory templates
- Sample interior operational schedules
If you are interested in hospitality management, there are many courses you can take to build skills and experience.
The Stewardess Bible firmly believes in hands on training, theoretical studies and structured courses. All three elements, compliment each other and recommends when looking for a course to do your diligent research accordingly.
Will There Be A Hard Copy of The Stewardess Bible?
Yes, if the market has demanded that The Stewardess Bible, be printed. The 3 modules were combined to create one complete resource.
- As of today, (8th September 2015), The Stewardess Bible is now available as a hard copy.
What do I do if I’m having trouble downloading a file?
If you’re using a Windows PC: RIGHT CLICK on the file’s link, and from the pop up menu select “Save Target As” or “Save Link As”. In the “Save As” dialog box, choose where you’d like to save the file on your hard drive, then click “Save.” Once the download is complete, simply open the file.
If you’re using a Mac: Move your cursor over the file’s link, click the Control key, then click on the link. (The key is to do this in order!) From the pop up box, select “Save Link As” or “Download Linked File”. If a “Save As” dialog box opens, choose where you’d like to save the file on your hard drive, then click “Save”. If no “Save As” dialog box opens, the file will just save to your Downloads folder. Either way, once the download is complete, simply open the file.
If you are using an IPad or Tablet: These tablets do not have the same functions as laptop or deck top computers, therefore you will to save the book/s to a cloud or to your iTunes account. Here is some helpful information that I found on ebookbridge.com
IMPORTANT! In order to get your ebooks correctly saved on your iPad, you MUST first download your ebook to the computer with which you have synced your iPad with iTunes. To our knowledge, as of the writing of this document, there is not yet a method for you to purchase and then download our ebooks using JUST your iPad.
- Step 1) Download your ebook to your computer.
- Step 2) Open up iTunes.
- Step 3) Connect your iPad to your computer using the cable that came with the device.
- Step 4) If you have not yet downloaded iBooks or an alternative ebook reader, do so now.
- Step 5) Select “File” -> “Add file to library”. Navigate to where your eBook is saved and select the file. Click “OK”
- Step 6a) If you are using iBooks:
- From iTunes, Select “File” -> “Add file to library”. Navigate to where your eBook is saved on your computer and select the file. Click “Open”.
- In iTunes, from the “Devices” on the left, click on your ipad icon (e.g. “Luise’s iPad”)
- Click on the “Books” tab (at top-right of screen).
- Click the “Sync books” check box.
- Click on one of the two buttons: Sync All Books or “selected books”. If the latter, in the box below, select which books you want to be added to your iBooks library by clicking the checkbox beside the name of each book to be added. (As of June 21, 2010, iBooks added PDF support. If you do not see your PDF books in this list, then you may not have a current version if iBooks installed. Re-download iBooks version 1.1 or later to correct this issue.)
- Click “Apply” to start synchronizing your iPad.
What is your refund policy?
- As of 8 September 2015, The Stewardess Bible will NOT be offering a money back guarantee.
- You understand that NO refunds will be given on any printed or electronic material.
- The Stewardess Bible offers standardized operational procedures that will enable you to benchmark your own on-board interior systems, which will merge with your current knowledge and create a working life that is easy and stress free.
- Our goal has always been to create a happy, thriving community. If you are not thrilled with the product or are not enjoying the experience, then email us and we will do our best to answer any further questions that you may have.
Worldwide shipping: As of Thursday 26 October 2017, free worldwide shipping will only be available to those who purchase the electronic book along with the revised print edition.
Should you wish to take advantage of our free worldwide shipping policy, may we ask you to please double check your postal address.
- The book will be sent only once at the expense of The Stewardess Bible to the address which you provide.
- Should the book be returned to us due to an error made by you, then subsequent shipping cost will be passed on to you.