Oh the humble MARGARITA, how I love thee!!! You are the perfect blend of sweet, sour bitter and salty.
This little cocktail is one of the worlds leading cocktail and is usually served three ways:
The original Margarita Recipe is as follows: (for 1 serving)
1 ½ oz Tequila
½ oz Cointreau
1 oz Lime juice.
Rub the rim of a cocktail glass with lime juice
Dip in salt.
Shake all ingredients with ice, strain into the glass, and serve.
To make a Frozen Margarita, use the
to get the perfect ice blend:
Apricot Margarita Recipe
1 1/2 cup fresh apricots, halved and pitted (or 16-oz. can juice-packed, unpeeled apricot halves, drained)
1/2 cup tequila
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup fresh lime juice (or substitute 1/4 cup Margarita Texas Mix)
1/2 cup apricot nectar
About 3 cups ice cubes
Combine apricot halves, tequila, sugar, lime juice and apricot nectar in a blender; cover and blend until smooth. With blender running, add ice cubes, blending until slushy. Makes 4 Margaritas.
The reason why I promote this blender is that it just makes your job as a stewardess/hostess so much easier…. and your guest will be in very impressed with your Margrita making prowess….
Product features are as follows:
- Three 24-ounce blending jars automatically creates of 72-ounce of frozen drink per cycle
- Capability to create 6+ different drink types (margarita, daiquiri, colada, mudslide, mojito, smoothie)
- Rotating ice chute creates spectacle appeal
- Constructed from premium bamboo wood and brushed aluminum finishes, polished stainless steel accents and heavy duty die-cast components
- Measures 19.34 inches by 19.5 inches by 19.5 inches; Limited 1-year warranty
Now Play Jimmy Loud!!! to continue making you Margaritas! using the DM3000 Tahiti Frozen Concoction Maker
Tags: How to make a margarita