Your guest doesn’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.
~ Damon Richards
Broadly speaking, there are five types of service that a stewardess is required to competently master. These are as follows:
- Silver service.
- American service or plate service.
- English service.
- Buffet service.
- Russian service.
As a superyacht stewardess you are expected to offer impeccable service, but what happens when the owner or primary charter guest of chef wants service done in specific style?
- Do you feel lost?
- Do you feel silly for not knowing the difference between food service styles?
- Or do you just wing it and hope for the best?
Below is a brief explanation of the difference between food service styles. I hope it helps.
For more information like this buy your copy of The Stewardess Bible Today!
The Stewardess Bible teaches a radically unique way of understanding the super yacht interior operational procedures, by being an incredibly proactive e- textbook and a benchmark in the superyacht industry.
I don’t know if this is absolutely necessary for you to buy this right now, but imagine if you took The Stewardess Bible and added to it the knowledge that you currently have …. Wow, what a success!
- A reference book to compliment your knowledge
- No more floundering in areas of weakness
- A one stop reference book to always have on hand
- Peace of mind
- Increased confidence
- More time to enjoy the things you like
- Knowledge of a job well done
If you haven't taken advantage of this amazing offer yet, then you might want to today.
It’s easy, I’ve done the work for you, just click here for full details: The Stewardess Bible
Wishing you all the best,
Safe travel & calm seas.