You may be thinking to your self ‘ why is the Stewardess Bible telling us about Fulton Umbrellas?
Well that is a good question.When you think of yachting and the super yacht industry you may think of sunshine, glamorous people and exotic destinations… and rightly so.
But what happens when the heavens open up and the rains come pouring down? Well in my experience.. (with the odd exceptions) it is usually a mad scramble for what ever old and tacky umbrella the deck crew have cramed into the bosuns locker.
So this article is an honest review about my favourite UMBRELLA, also known as a parasol, brolly, rain shade, sun shade.
The Fulton Umbrella is a useful piece of kit that goes unnoticed a lot of the time.. except when you get caught in the rain and think….:why didn’t I bring an umbrella”
Founded in 1956 by engineer and inventor Arnold Fulton in a small factory in London, Fulton has grown to become the largest supplier of umbrellas and rainwear accessories in the UK today.
The Fulton Umbrella is of such a high standard that they are honoured to hold a Royal Warrant to Her Majesty The Queen, and previously to Her Majesty The Queen Mother.
Wow! you cant get much better than a Royal endorsement! I hope you enjoy viewing these beautiful umbrellas.
The Fulton Lulu Guinness Birdcage:
Well hello my pretty, this is one of my favourites and yes its only because its pretty and really cool.
- It is made from PVC and is really really light.
- You can find the dimensions on the link below, but It is a large umbrella that can fit more than one person.
- The opening and closing mechanism is smooth and easy to manage.
- and the most important point of all is that is is just so pretty.
Don’t hesitate for a minute and buy it at the link below you wont regret it:
The Fulton Birdcage Umbrella:
If you are interested in what the royals are using for protection then have a look at the article below:
The Fulton Ambassador Umbrella:
From a distance, this umbrella looks like any other umbrella, I guess you could say it looks like a plain baguette… really non eventful, however up close you can really see the quality that The Fulton Ambassador has been made off.
- It folds up so it can fit in most back packs but a little too large for most hand bags (approximately 40 cm).
- The handle makes it easy to hang up and the spring mechanism is made of a strong and sturdy quality.
- The rain protection is excellent for one person without compromising on style.
You can buy the Fulton from Amazon for the best price.
So that was my review on the Fulton Umbrella. If I could broadly summarise the features I would have to say that the Fulton Umbrella is:
- Elegant, stylish and attractive. Fulton has managed to merge style with practicality effortlessly.
- Strong and sturdy enough to weather the Northern elements.
- Priced sensible … I mean you have to pay to get quality, but the pricing has not gone over the top.