If you have a discount code, please follow these simple instructions:
- Click add to cart.
- Add your discount code to the box which says ” enter coupon code”, and click apply.
- Read the terms and conditions,
- Check out with your choice of payment.
Achieving Excellence in Service
The Stewardess Bible’s Guide to Achieving Excellence in Service, offers Standard operational procedures specific to the super yacht interior department
Creating the Perfect Cocktails
The Stewardess Bible’s Guide to Creating the Perfect Cocktail, includes 21 chapters and five appendices covering every angle of the art of cocktails.
The Stewardess Bible’s Guide to Housekeeping Perfection, discusses a number of costly misjudgments. This module helps stewardesses understand the true dynamics of their tasks.
A Fresh New Product
Unlocking the full potential of your super yachting career. The Stewardess Bible is a powerful toolkit revealing every trade secret that will enable you to shine “in your own time” on board.
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
” A well written, valuable resource and an absolute ‘must-have’ for any professional yacht stewardess”Julien van der Jacht
“The Stewardess Bible is a wonderful, very helpful book which every stewardess should have in her cabin stuck somewhere along with family and friends photos. I would say: Any stewardess’s rescue book. Well done Kylie wish there was more ladies around like you!!!Katija Kipre
“Wow. What a fantastic resource for aspiring Yacht Steward/esses. If only I had this book when starting out in the industry! I would recommend the “Stewardess Bible” for every Yacht wanting a superb Guest experience onboard their Vessel.”Ellie Barker
“The Stewardess Bible is a great resource for all interior crew, with interesting and useful information both for industry long timers and those looking to enter the industry. I also highly recommend people check out Kylie’s new book for the great insights, tips and techniques from someone who has been there and done it and not just got the T-shirts but got the stains out of them too!Alison Rentoul
What is The Stewardess Bible?
The Stewardess Bible is a powerful toolkit revealing every trade secret that will enable you to shine “in your own time” on board. Be the best at what you do and take your career to the next level. Wave goodbye to stressful days and fall back in love with your life out at sea.
Look Inside The Stewardess Bible
Want to know more?
Below is a little “sneak peak” of what you will receive when you purchase your copy of The Stewardess Bible.
The Stewardess Bible Module One
- What is a Super Yacht?
- Who owns a Super/Mega Yacht?
- The Super Yacht Organisational Structure
- The Super Yacht Interior Hierarchical Structure
- The Super Yacht Purser
- The Super Yacht Chief Stewardess
- The Super Yacht Stewardess
- Working In an International Environment
- The History of Service
- The Art of Excellent Service
- Recovering from Service Failure
- Interpersonal Communication
- Conflict Management
- Understanding Your International Guests
- Saudi Arabia
- United Kingdom
- United States
- What is Time Management?
- Fine Crystal and Glassware
- Vases and Decanters:
- Flatware & Hollowware
- Table Linen
- General Instructions. How to set the perfect table for any occasion.
- The Fine Dining Table
- The Lunch Table
- The Breakfast Table
- The Buffet
- Wine Service
- Coffee Service
- Tea Service
- Cigars: Things you should Know When Buying Cigars
- General Rules of Service
- The Order of Service
- American Style Service
- French Style Service
- English Style Service
- Russian Style Service
- On Charter Schedule
- Off Charter Schedule
- Shopping List
- Napkin Rings Inventory
- Table Decoration Inventory
- Table Cloths & Runners Inventory
- Napkin Inventory
- Flatware Inventory
- Glass and Crystal Inventory
- Mise en Place & Miscellaneous Inventory
- Plates and China Inventory
- Red Wine Inventory
- White Wine Inventory
- Dessert Wine Inventory
- Champagne Inventory
The Stewardess Bible Module Two
Table of Contents
Other Books Written by Kylie O’Brien.
- Chapter One: The History of Cocktails.
- Chapter Two: How to Set up A Bar.
- Chapter Three: Bar Techniques.
- Chapter Four: Keeping Stock.
- Chapter Five: Rum.
- Chapter Six: Vodka.
- Chapter Seven: Whiskey.
- Chapter Eight: Gin.
- Chapter Nine: Tequila.
- Chapter Ten: Making Your Own Sugar Syrup.
- Chapter Eleven: Vodka Cocktails.
- Chapter Twelve: Rum Cocktails.
- Chapter Thirteen: Champagne Cocktails.
- Chapter Fourteen: Fruit Cocktails.
- Chapter Fifteen: Whiskey Cocktails.
- Chapter Sixteen: Tequila Cocktails.
- Chapter Seventeen: Non-Alcoholic Cocktails.
- Chapter Eighteen: Classic Cocktails.
- Chapter Nineteen: Gin Cocktails.
- Chapter Twenty: Cognac Cocktails.
- Chapter Twenty One: Vermouth Cocktails.
- Appendix One: Alcohol Substitutions.
- Appendix Two: Glossary.
- Appendix Three: Measure and Conversion Guide.
- Appendix Four: Cocktails in Alphabetical Order.
- Appendix Five: Bibliography & Recommended Readings.
- Appendix Six: Your Spirits Inventory.
- About the Author.
The Stewardess Bible Module Three
- Housekeeping Procedures.
- Guest relations.
- Know your equipment.
- Intoxicated guests.
- Abusive guests.
- Guest illness.
- Drugs or weapons found on board.
- Lost and Found.
- What is sea sickness?.
- What causes sea sickness?.
- Signs and Symptoms of Sea sickness.
- “Yachtie” remedies for sea sickness.
- How to ease the effects of motion sickness.
Basic Flower Arranging.
- Easy Ironing Tips.
- Removing Different Bodily Fluids from Clothes.
- Removing blood stains.
- Removing urine stains.
- Removing sweat stains.
- Removing vomit and faeces stains.
- How to Fold Sheets.
- How to Fold Towels.
Managing Your Cleaning Stations.
- How to Clean a Cabin.
- How to Detail Clean a Cabin.
- Cleaning the Public Areas.
- The Importance of Recycling in Superyachts.
- Clean and Green.
- How to Clean Leather Furniture.
- How to Clean Mould.
- How to Care for Fine Art
- How to Care for Wooden Surfaces.
- How to Care for Teak.
- How to Care for Lacquered Wood.
- How to Care for Plastic (HPL) Surfaces.
- How to Care for Glass and Mirrors.
- How to Care for Metal Surfaces.
- How to Care for Fabrics and Curtains.
- How to Care for the Furniture.
- How to Remove Stains Out of Carpet
Appendix One: Check Lists.
- Luggage Tags.
- Pre Guest Arrival Check List
- Flower Arrangements Check List:
- Laundry Care Instructions.
Appendix Two: Inventories.
- Guest Toiletries.
- Guest Bed Linen Inventory.
- Guest Towel Inventory.
Appendix Three: Daily Work List
Appendix Four: Conversion charts.
Appendix Five: Basic Sailing Terminology.