Great Cocktail Party Ideas.
Great Cocktail Party Ideas #1.
Do you want to host a themed cocktail party without the stress and budget blow out??? Then read on……
Hosting a cocktail party or any party for that matter doesn’t have to be a stressful affair.
Just keep calm, plan ahead and be organised on the day.. So you can indulge in one of your own divine creations.
Forget the standard ‘sex & the city’ theme and stay true to the origins and glamour of the cocktail!
Think old school… Marilyn Monroe, the Rat Pack and Play Boy Bunnies.
- Vintage Hollywood.
- Think of James Bond and the Classic Martini. (shakenShaken, not stirred) or Casablanca and a champagne cocktail.
- Encourage your guests to dress in the most glamorous outfits.
- Old school jazz played on vinyl records.
- Make all of your garnishes in the morning and have them in resealable containers.
- Polish all of your glasses and have them laid out on a table close to where you will be making your cocktails.
- Prepare several cocktails just before your guests arrive so they have a drink in hand immediately.
- Forget mini pies and sausage rolls with chips, you really need to think… Hors d’oeuvres, appetizers, and crudités.
- DON’T panic, it’s not as difficult as it may seem, many can be prepared hours in advance.
- Think Elegant, classic, and stylish, another simple solution is to color theme your party….
Make up and personal dress:
- Think red luscious lips, and a LBD. Or check out this link for inspiration http://oldhollywoodglamour.blogspot.com/
- You can also follow The Stewardess Bible on Pinterest for some more fabulous ideas.
Stewardess Bible Great Cocktail Party Ideas.