Simple table settings are just that simple.
They are elegant, simple and beautiful, and as an added bonus will save you loads of time and energy…
So next time you are setting the table just take the ‘less is more’ approach, and you may just surprise yourself about how beautiful your table looks.
Ok, It’s official… I am now addicted to Pinterest! I just love flicking through the visually beautiful boards that many ordinary people like you and I have created.
It just proves that creativity lies within all of us, and simplicity is my personal favourite style!
Below is a collection of simple table settings but first we need to discuss what you will need.
- Steam cutlery over a bowl of boiling water with a drop of white vinegar to remove any water or residual soap marks.
- Buff dry with a glass cloth or very clean cotton tea towel.
- Wear butler’s gloves to eliminate any fingerprints whilst setting the table.
- If you don’t have any, you can buy them from Amazon. I have provided the link below:
- Normal a basic table setting has a minimum of a water-glass and one wine glass.
- Steam clean the relevant glasses using the above method. And place in the correct spot on the table.
- Prepare the plates in accordance with the chef’s requirements and clean in the above method.
- Placemats: Cleaned and freshly ironed
- Table cloth: Cleaned and freshly ironed
- Napkins: Cleaned and freshly ironed and starched if needed.
- See ideas below.
For detailed information on how to set a table or how to be creative when setting a table you can visit the following links:
- How to set the PERFECT Table
If you loved this article and want to find out what other people have been up to the check out these other great articles:
- Wedding ideas: Vintage style « Berry-Blue Creative Food – If you’re planning your big day, or just dreaming of a beautiful white wedding, these photos from a recent wedding we catered for and managed might give you some inspiration. This wedding has a beautiful vintage feel, …
- Simple Table Setting – Real Mountain Values – – Search Real Mountain Values started as a running joke between myself, Brianna Willis and my husband, Patrick. A certain politician ran a campaign that constantly discussed mountain values. To tell you the truth Patrick and I don’t remember that much about the campaign other than every time we would see a sign or commercial we would discuss exactly what made up a mountain value.
- Inka-Inari: SIMPLE TABLE SETTINGS – SIMPLE TABLE SETTINGS. It`s fun to have dinner out with your friends but it`s even more special to invite people to your home. It doesn`t have to be anything grand for your guests to feel welcomed. Good company, food …
- Craftsman 1204: Simple Table Setting – Source: elizabethannedesigns.com via Katie on Pinterest. Source: Uploaded by user via Kate on Pinterest. Posted by The M’s at 4:00 AM · Email ThisBlogThis!Share to TwitterShare to Facebook. Labels: simple table settings …
- St. Helena Wedding by Tec Petaja Photography + Suzy Berberian … – We could probably spend the rest of our days gazing at Tec Petaja’s beautiful images and never grow tired of a single one. Each tells a story and all laid out.
- Simple Table Settings | Anatomy of a Dinner Party – Good Morning Darlings! Ready for Thanksgiving? On a budget? Me, too. Turkey is reasonably inexpensive and I have been saving bread in the freezer for.