The Breakfast Table Setting
As a superyacht stewardess, setting the table can be one way whereby you can release your inner creative diva. Moreover, breakfast is said to be the most important meal of the day and on board a superyacht, it usually consists of a buffet and plated service.
That said, it is equally as important to take as much care with the table setting just as you do with setting a formal table.
Remember to decorate the buffet and breakfast table in bright fresh colours.
What you will need:
- As breakfast is a little less formal and many people have their ‘morning routine’ usually with less talking (as to wake up at their own pace).
- The table will have more condiments on it for ease of accessibility.
- Lemon slices.
- Salt and pepper.
- Table cloth, placemats & table runner of choice.
- Coloured napkins of your choice.
- Dinner plate on the table.
- Cereal bowl on the buffet.
- Salad plates on the buffet
- Knife and fork
- Dessert spoon
- Butter spreader
- Extra cereal spoons for the buffet
- Service tongs for the buffet
- Water Tumbler
- Juice glass
- Extra water glasses on the buffet with water or juice
- Tea and coffee are normally served. If however, your guests prefer American black coffee, then place the coffee cup and saucer on the table.
- Decorate your table with a light and fresh theme.
- Simple floral decorations or seashells are often a good choice.
- Co-ordinate the colours with the table linen.
- Do not overcrowd the table.
- Breakfast Table Setting