New Years Eve Party Ideas
I hope everyone had a wonderful and restful Christmas where ever you are in the world, warm or cold.
Now it’s time to turn our attention to that one event of the year where it is ok to let your hair down, contemplate the past year and make new and exciting plans for the year to come.
There are only 3 days left to prepare so below is a collection of beautiful and fun New Year Eve party ideas, that will stimulate, inspire and encourage you to put together the best New Year’s Eve party that your guests will be talking about for years to come.
- I love the fact that this theme can look so glamorous just by using colour. The gold colours are guaranteed to shimmer and shine under any candlelight.
- Add a touch of gold crystal sugar to your champagne glasses and the theme is complete.
Black & White:
- What is there not to love about a Black & White themed party. It is so simple, elegant… And I know you will all have the means to be able to pull this theme off well!
- Use a crisp white table cloth, with white napkins. You can easily add a black accent to the cloth or add a little silver for added bling.
- The clocks are a fantastic idea and something that your chef will be able to do… Or for a simple solution buy some disposable clock paper plate of a quick and easy effect.
- Lastly, don’t forget the streamers and party horns… Again, I would keep to silver for a super clean look.
- If you loved this theme as much as I did, have a look at the full article on Pizzazzerie.
- People all over the globe celebrate NEW YEARS Eve in their own special way. However, as a superyacht stewardess, you are culturally aware and sensitive to different needs. With this in mind, you need to create something special for the New Years Eve party and what
French 75 – An Elegant Champagne Cocktail for New Years Eve
Serves: Serves 2
- 3 ounces gin
- 3 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons superfine granulated sugar
- 1½ cups of ice cubes
- 1 cup chilled champagne
- Lemon twists for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine gin, lemon juice, sugar, and ice cubes and shake to chill.
- Strain cocktails into 2 champagne flutes and top off with champagne.
- Garnish glass with a lemon twist.